Discourse Version: 3.1.0.beta2 (53695e7d)
Plugin Commit: 7da2ca04
Steps to Reproduce
This is pretty basic, but here you go:
- Enable the Multilingual plugin
- Reload the site.
- Site only partially loads.
I’m admittedly confused by this bug. We did close parallel testing of this update on a staging server, and then when I did the production update and rebuild this morning, it looked like everything was working. I’m not sure what might be going on, but it very easy could be something on our end: I’m just not sure what.
This does not demonstrate the bug because I have currently disabled the Multilingual plugin. I could coordinate with you to re-enable the plugin so that you can observe the behavior, though, if that would be helpful.
Most recent server entry:
Message (2 copies reported)
Deprecation notice: `SiteSetting.enable_personal_messages` has been deprecated. Please use `SiteSetting.personal_message_enabled_groups` instead. (removal in Discourse 3.0) At /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:199:in `public_send` Backtrace /var/www/discourse/lib/discourse.rb:975:in `deprecate' /var/www/discourse/lib/site_settings/deprecated_settings.rb:27:in `block (2 levels) in setup_deprecated_methods' /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:199:in `public_send' /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:199:in `block in client_settings_json_uncached' /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:198:in `map' /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:198:in `client_settings_json_uncached' /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:190:in `block in client_settings_json' /var/www/discourse/lib/cache.rb:89:in `fetch' /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:189:in `client_settings_json' /var/www/discourse/lib/discourse.rb:1074:in `block in preload_rails!'
Most recent client entry
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'currentUser') at shouldRender (content-language-discovery.js:11:1) at plugin-connectors.js:166:1 at Array.filter (<anonymous>) at e.renderedConnectorsFor (plugin-connectors.js:164:1) at get connectors [as connectors] (plugin-outlet.js:126:1) at Ee (index.js:1253:1) at reference.js:175:1 at reference.js:136:1 at e.track (validator.js:668:1) at f (reference.js:135:1) at index.js:5596:1 at reference.js:136:1 at e.track (validator.js:668:1) at f (reference.js:135:1) at index.js:5596:1 at reference.js:136:1 at e.track (validator.js:668:1) at f (reference.js:135:1) at reference.js:312:1 at reference.js:136:1 at e.track (validator.js:668:1) at f (reference.js:135:1) at Object.evaluate (runtime.js:3440:1) at Object.evaluate (runtime.js:1052:1) at It.evaluateSyscall (runtime.js:4263:1) at It.evaluateInner (runtime.js:4234:1) at It.evaluateOuter (runtime.js:4227:1) at Wt.next (runtime.js:5058:1) at Wt._execute (runtime.js:5045:1) at Wt.execute (runtime.js:5038:1) at Qt.sync (runtime.js:5105:1) at wr.render (index.js:6757:1) at index.js:7021:1 at Mt (runtime.js:4139:1) at Tr._renderRoots (index.js:7004:1) at Tr._renderRootsTransaction (index.js:7047:1) at Tr._renderRoot (index.js:6993:1) at Tr._appendDefinition (index.js:6919:1) at Tr.appendOutletView (index.js:6907:1) at m.invoke (queue.ts:203:14) at m.flush (queue.ts:98:13) at f.flush (deferred-action-queues.ts:75:19) at $._end (index.ts:616:32) at _boundAutorunEnd (index.ts:257:12)