Discourse Version: 3.1.0.beta2
Plugin Commit: GitHub - paviliondev/discourse-events: Allows you to manage events in Discourse
Steps to Reproduce
- Click the Create a new Topic button.
- Click on the gear icon to reveal more WYSIWYG options.
- Select “Create event”.
- Enter a start date in the future and a start time of 11:30.
- Enter an end date equal to the start date.
- Select the drop-down for the end time.
- Notice that the end time options don’t include 13:00 or 13:30. They stop at 12:30 and start again at 14:00.
This is our test environment which is protected from logged by two layers. We’re not running the Discourse Events plugin in production yet.
Screenshot at Dropbox - Discourse Events Bug with End Time Drop-Down Values.jpg - Simplify your life