This is a problem if you simply want to open a composer in a category and let the user do the rest in the way that they are familiar with.
- Make a Wizard with an Open Composer action
- Include a category
- Do not include either a Title or a Post
- Run the Wizard via the link
- Complete the data and hit Done
- User is directed to the correct category, but no composer is opened.
Nothing in the console, but this is in the site log:
Deprecation notice: Discourse.base_uri is deprecated, use Discourse.base_path instead At /var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-custom-wizard/lib/custom_wizard/action.rb:361:in
- Do the Title / composing in the Wizard
- Put something small in the Post field