The events plugin allows you to subscribe to the iCalendar feed of a whole forum (i.e. all the events across the forum), or the iCalendar feed of events in a category.
- Go to community.com/calendar (sitewide) or community.com/c/category/l/calendar (category)
- Click the “Subscribe” button on the top right.
- Click the iCalendar or RSS feed urls to copy them.
- Use the URL in any iCalendar or RSS client.
If the calendar is private (because the site or category is private), you need an Webcal API key to subscribe to your forum’s iCalendar feed.
- To generate the key go to
- Click on
Generate. Make a note of the
client idand an
- Add the following to the end of the iCalendar URL: